Support on and off the job
APPRENTICE MENTORING PROGRAM
Transitioning into a traineeship or apprenticeship can throw up a lot of challenges that you might be unsure how to handle. To help students, school leavers and adult apprentices and trainees get the most from their training, we offer mentoring services to help with a range of potential issues.
- study commitments
- workplace dynamics
- managing emotions
- how to balance it all
Your success is always at the heart of what we do, which is why we’re committed to helping you overcome any obstacles you encounter as you complete your qualification. We’ve worked with thousands of apprentices and trainees, with diverse backgrounds and needs, to support them through whatever challenges they’ve faced.
Your eligibility for mentoring services (In-Training Support) is needs based, with support customised to your situation. You can access support from the start of your apprenticeship or traineeship, or any time throughout if your circumstances change.
Our trainee and apprentice mentoring program gives you access to:
- both personal and professional mentoring for the duration of your apprenticeship or traineeship
- incentives and support to complete your qualification
- referrals to local support agencies for help with specific issues
- a buddy network for support from your peers
- online employability and life skills courses
- confidential psychology services to support you through life’s challenges
These services are available face-to-face, over the phone, or online, depending on your needs at the time. All Sarina Russo Apprenticeships mentoring services are completely free for you to access.
Access our Support Hub by clicking the ‘Access Support’ button below, or submit an enquiry and one of our team will get in touch to see how we can support you!ACCESS SUPPORT