Discover the benefits of employing First Nations workers
INDIGENOUS EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT
Each year, we provide training, education and support services to help thousands of Indigenous jobseekers across Australia into employment. We also help employers with a range of Indigenous employment programs.
Sarina Russo Job Access delivers jobactive and Disability Employment Services (DES) contracts, which are fully government funded. This means you have full access to programs designed to increase indigenous employment opportunities for no cost at all.
In fact, some of these programs provide financial incentives and free training to support you and your employees. When you commit to hiring First Nations employees, you can access the following services:
- Tailored pre-employment programs to get our Indigenous candidates work-ready
- Post-placement support, including mentoring in the workplace, to ensure any issues are identified and resolved quickly
- Cross-cultural training to help employers and employees better understand First Nations culture
- Apprenticeship pathways in schools for Indigenous students to help companies access Indigenous talent
- Incentives for hiring First Nations employees, including wage subsidies worth up to $10,000 for each employee
We have collaborated on infrastructure projects with large employers across Australia to co-design employment pathways, including traineeships and apprenticeships to support employers in meeting their Indigenous employment targets.
The Sarina Russo Group is proud of our commitment to supporting indigenous Australians and creating a positive impact in the indigenous communities we serve. Our Reconciliation Action Plan represents this commitment.